Declaring from Overseas

by Questions on August 17, 2006

I moved overseas five years ago and have since accumulated debts to a credit card company and to Revenue Canada. I am unable to pay these debts. Can I submit a Consumer Proposal or Declaration of generic cialis no prescription”>bankruptcy from overseas?

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Bruce Gandossi August 18, 2006 at 11:32 am

In order to file a consumer proposal, you must be personally assessed by the Trustee. You will also be required to attend two credit counselling sessions and you may be required to attend a creditors meeting. Therefore, I suggest you contact us for further information. We can be reached at 604-684-3030.

Previous post:

Next post: