I live in Portland,OR – Am I a Canadian Resident?

by Questions on August 25, 2006

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Bruce Gandossi August 25, 2006 at 1:34 pm

In order to file for bankruptcy in Canada you must be a resident of Canada or own property in Canada. You may want to check with the requirements of the Federal Government or check with an immigration lawyer. Once you have done this and have determined that you are a resident of Canada, contact a Licensed Trustee in the area of your residence to discuss your options.

Previous post:

Next post: